Episode 2: The Journey
"Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin..."
— Zechariah 4:10
Every journey begins with one step.
After saying "yes" to God's assignment, I didn't have a detailed roadmap. I simply started with the opportunities He placed before me: Schools. Churches. Youth programmes. Community gatherings.
Wherever there were young people willing to listen, I showed up.
One conversation became another. One school outreach led to another invitation. One teenager became many.
Over the years, those little moments grew into something much bigger than I could have imagined.
By God's grace, the BreakitDown Initiative has reached over 1,000 young people, helping them discover purpose, build character, and believe in the potential God has placed within them.
Yet, as fulfilling as the journey was, I couldn't ignore one question that kept stirring in my heart...
Was purpose alone enough?
That question would change everything.
Have you ever felt that God was preparing you for something bigger, even when you couldn't see it?
To be continued...
#RoadToTeenST2026
#Episode2
#TheJourney
#PDMAlways
Comments
Post a Comment