Episode 1: The Assignment
Every vision has a beginning.
Mine began one Sunday afternoon in March 2018, during my NYSC in Sokoto.
Although I had always loved working with children and teenagers, that afternoon was different because God made the assignment personal. He placed a burden in my heart:
"To raise morally upright, purpose-driven teenagers by laying the right foundation, helping them discover their God-given potential, and equipping them to fulfill their purpose."
From that moment, I began looking for every opportunity to speak to young people. Whether in schools, churches, or youth gatherings, I shared the same message of purpose, identity, values, and becoming who God created them to be.
What started as a burden soon became a lifestyle. It was no longer just something I loved doing; it had become my calling.
Looking back today, I never imagined that one act of obedience would grow into a vision that has impacted so many lives.
And this was only the beginning...
To be continued.
#RoadToTeenST2026
#TheAssignment
#PDMAlways
This is nothing short of discipline. I encourage you to remain focused and dedicated to your commitment to help make the world a better place for teens to realize their essence in life.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations.
Thank you
DeleteI have read it, it is inspiring seeing what you are doing to help our youth. It a very good program which will help youth discover their potential.
ReplyDeleteKeep it up
I read it
ReplyDeleteIt is a wonderful read and quite insightful…it's an did an excellent job.. I wish you all all the best and I hope your vision continues expanding.
Well done 👍 for not letting the dream die and I wish you more grace to keep doing what you do even in difficult situations and may the purpose always strive and grow beyond your expectation.
ReplyDeleteAmen sis. Thank you
DeleteYour package is a beautiful and rewarding endeavor. Mentorship is indeed a painstaking with young and developing minds. You require a lot of patience to engage all your audience simultaneously for impact and sustainability. Keep nurturing as it is your mission.
ReplyDeleteAdvice; You are encouraged to have geographical boundaries for indept and more impactful results.
I also suggest that you solicit for moderate financial support from fans to make your project more liquid especially as young minds are synonymous with entertainment, gifting and appreciation.
Bravo